Philadelphia Themed Classic Jar - Library Candle
Put on your smoking jacket and reading glasses, grab a leather-bound novel from the mahogany shelves, and flip through the dusty pages. This fragrance recalls the atmosphere of a historic library of yesteryear, beginning with a teakwood top note that gives way to a heart of cedar and leather. Earthy sandalwood, dark musk, and patchouli wrap up this woody scent.
Middle: Cedar, Leather
Base: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amyris, Dark Musk
All our candles are sustainable, organic, vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free. Hand-poured using 100% soy wax derived from American-grown soybeans, all-natural fragrance oil, lead-free, and zinc-free cotton wicks.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE 4 PICTURES STYLE OF LIDS, IF YOU WANT ONE OF THE IMAGES PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE CHECK OUT.***
Net Wt: 12.5oz | 355g
Burn Time: Up to 80 Hours
Care + Safety
- Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. We highly suggest using a wick trimmer.
- The first time you light your candle, let the wax melt all the way across to prevent your candle from tunneling. Let it burn for approximately 3-4 Hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fires. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, and flammable decorations.
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep candles 3" apart.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours.